Naturally Supports Healthy Recovery for Dogs
Leg and foot injuries are among the most common trauma in dogs. Our Recuperate liquid supplement is a traditional Eastern Holistic Formula that supports the natural healing process, recommended to support the body’s normal inflammatory response and normal recovery time.
- Manages discomfort and tissue damage
- Invigorates and moves the blood to support the body’s normal inflammatory response
- Helps support the natural healing process and normal recovery time
- Helps maintain normal disposition
- Disperses blood stagnation
- Active dogs such as hunting dogs, agility dogs, sled dogs, etc.
- Dogs recovering from a vigorous activity such as hunting, training or running
- Dogs with discomfort or tissue damage from overwork or injury
- Do not use in pregnant animals. If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
- Wait from 3 days to 2 weeks after surgery before giving Recuperate.
- Not for human consumption.
Available as a concentrated liquid formula. Made through our proprietary processing method without the use of synthetic ingredients. Made in the U.S.A.
<!– Tracking tag. Place in the section of webpage –>
Our Recuperate formula supports the body’s normal inflammation response. Disperses blood
stagnation; invigorates and moves the blood. Supports the natural healing process and normal recovery
time, helps maintain normal disposition. Manages discomfort and tissue damage. Helps your pet recover
- Pseudoginseng – Relieves pain and reduces swelling, can stop or slow down bleeding. May be used to
reduce cholesterol and blood pressure. May also relax blood vessel improving blood flow.
- Dragon Blood Resin – Helps heal wounds and is known to confer anti- inflammatory, antioxidant,
antitumor, and anti-microbial benefits. Commonly used for digestive health and wound healing.
- Dong Quai Root – Helps reduce anxiety and relieves cramping. Promotes calming and can aide with
anemia constipation and heart disease.
- Carthamus Flower – Helps promote blood circulation and reduces pain. May help prevent hardening of
the arteries, lower cholesterol. Commonly used to help calm and heal the skin, boosts skin regeneration.
- Myrrh Resin – Helps invigorate the blood and reduces pain. Proven to be effective in the treatment of
inflammation and cancer. Aides with stomach problems and intestines. Also knows to aide congestion,
parasite infections and many other conditions.
- Olibanum Resin – Helps heal wounds energy. Knows to have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant
- Dipsacus Root – Helps speed up recovery, helps restore what’s “broken”. Is used for the treatment of
traumatic ecchymoma and injury of muscles and bones by strengthening none and curing bone
- Drynaria Root – Helps promote healing, used for bone fracture, traumatic damages, back pain, and
muscle weakness. May treat tooth pain and stimulates hair growth.
- Albizzia Bark – Helps strengthen and heal the heart. Has been used to treat cough, diarrhea, irritability,
stomachache and wounds.
- Fragrant Angelica Root – Opens the way to healing, aides in intestinal gas, loss of appetite, arthritis,
circulation problems, runny nose, and protects the respiratory system.
- Amomum Fruit & Seed – Helps with digestion, gastric diseases, and fever. Protects the respiratory
There are no reviews yet.